Pot seeds now available in Pennsylvania

Hello there, dear Pennsylvanian. We have some exciting news in store for you: Pacific Seed Bank products are available in your area! Wait, you’re unfamiliar with Pacific Seed Bank? That is quite honestly an unforgivable offense. Only kidding, of course! Allow me to fill you in. Based out of California, Pacific Seed Bank is an online retailer of marijuana seeds that offers fast, nationwide shipping. We know that California is already synonymous with the marijuana industry, but we wanted to take steps to expand that association from coast to coast! And with a storefront that boasts over 500 options, there’s no way we don’t have something for you. For the verteran marijuana smoker, we have tons of different marijuana strains at varying potencies and strengths. It can be fun to try a couple different strains you’ve never has before. And for the novice medical user who has just been prescribed medical marijuana for the first time, we definitely have something in our store just for you, and we can even help you find it. With intuitive search filters and a dedicated support module, we’re making it a breezy experience. Really, all we wanted was to make it as easy as possible to buy marijuana seeds in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania.

Popular THC Marijuana Strains

G13 Feminized

Juicy Fruit FeminizedOG Kush AutofloweringG13 Feminized
THC23%25%22%
Flowering Time55-65 days55-65 days70-80 days
buy-cannabis-seeds-bethel-park

It is legal to buy marijuana seeds online?

Ah, this is actually the most common question we receive, and for pretty good reason. The short answer here is that yes, it is perfectly legal, but we think it’s important to understand why it is. Obviously we have seen a huge surge over the last seven years in states legalizing recreational marijuana. Impressively, in just that amount of time we’ve already seen 20% of all US states do this! Now of course that means it’s still illegal in the other 80%, and it also remains federally illegal. It is certainly great that certain states are benefitting from these changes, but federal regulations are actively making it harder for them to thrive. Per the federal government, no state can legally export their cultivated marijuana crops, even to other legal states! This has unfortunately left the medical marijuana industry splintered and unable to truly thrive. Luckily however, none of these regulations make it illegal to purchase, import or export pot seeds. So you can order to your heart’s content.

buy-marijuana-seeds-in-bethel-park

What are cannabinoids?

Cannabinoids are the driving force behind the benefits and perceived effects of marijuana. In total there are 113 individual cannabinoids, but most of the attention rests on a select few. Medical marijuana benefits on the effects of three cannabinoids, which are known as cannabidiol (CBD), cannabinol (CBN), and cannabigerol (CBG).

For recreational marijuana, the common psychoactive effects, or ‘high’ as it is colloquially known, come from the cannabinoid tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. You’ve probably already heard that name as it is easily the most well-known cannabinoid there. For popular recreational strains, have a look here:

And there’s quite a lot more within our site. Truly, right now is a great opportunity to buy marijuana seeds in Bethel Park.

Your site rules! It’s hard to get seeds of this quality around here, but you guys certainly made it easy. Much love from me.
Hannah S., Bethel Park, PA