Are you buying marijuana seeds from Pacific Seed Bank? We’re super pumped! There’s just the pesky little matter of payment. Here at PSB, we’re trying to make this whole adventure as easy on you as possible, and that extends to our checkout process, too. Basically, if you have a credit card, you can get seeds from our extensive selection shipped right to your door.
Payment methods we accept:
Payment By Mail
Zelle (US Only)
Interac eTransfer (Canada Only)
There are lots of payment options available to you when you shop with Pacific Seed Bank! Check these out:
- Payment by Mail* When you pay using cashier’s or certified check or money order, we’ll throw in an extra 3-seed pack when we ship your order! *We do not accept cash or personal checks.
- Zelle (U.S. only) If you choose to use Zelle to send your payment, you don’t pay any transaction fees!
- e-Transfer (Canada only) Paying with an e-transfer also means you don’t have to worry about transaction fees.
For the above payment methods, you will not be required to enter payment information during checkout. As soon as you complete the checkout, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete your payment.
Paying with Zelle is the fastest way to get your order in the mail as there are no processing wait times!
- Visa and Mastercard Unfortunately, we must charge an 8.5% transaction fee on all credit card orders. This is the amount we are charged by the credit card company. Your bank may also impose fees on your order.
- BitCoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum Pay securely and anonymously with cryptocurrency.
* When paying with a cashier’s check, we recommend using secure, printed envelopes and wrapping your payment is opaque or printed paper to protect the contents. We also recommend tracking the envelope, as we cannot be responsible for payments we do not receive.
Paying with a Credit Card
If you want to pay the old-fashioned way, pull out your card and be prepared to enter the info, just like any other online purchase. All prices on our website are listed in US dollars, and if you don’t live in the United States, you’ll need to make sure your card is able to make international purchases, or it will be declined by our payment program. (Sorry! We promise we still love and cherish you, international customers!)
Completing Your Order at Pacific Seed Bank
Using a credit card is the quickest and easiest way to pay for your marijuana seeds at Pacific Seed Bank. Our site and checkout program are secure and encrypted, and we don’t keep your info after the payment is confirmed, so you’ll never have to worry about anyone else getting their hands on those vital digits.
None of these options work for you? You can always pick up a prepaid credit card and use that to pay for your order. We’re not picky — we just want to set you up with some seeds! Remember — if you’re from out-of-country, the prepaid card still needs to be able to manage international purchases.
The Fine Print, and Stuff:
- We cannot ship your order until full payment has been confirmed.
All prices on our website are in US dollars.
- If any bank transfer charges are incurred in the checkout process, they are the responsibility of the customer.
- Ditto for any credit card fees, exchange rates, processing fees or service charges from the credit card issuer — the customer is responsible for these.
- Duty and Import taxes exist in certain countries, and these will be the customer’s responsibility, too.