Are you buying marijuana seeds from Pacific Seed Bank? We’re super pumped! There’s just the pesky little matter of payment. Here at PSB, we’re trying to make this whole adventure as easy on you as possible, and that extends to our checkout process, too. Basically, if you have a bank account, you can get seeds from our extensive selection shipped right to your door.
Payment methods we accept:
Payment By Mail
Zelle (US Only)
There are lots of payment options available to you when you shop with Pacific Seed Bank! Check these out:
- Payment by Mail* When you pay using cashier’s or certified check or money order, we’ll throw in an extra 3-seed pack when we ship your order! *We do not accept cash or personal checks.
- Zelle (U.S. only) If you choose to use Zelle to send your payment, you don’t pay any transaction fees!
For the above payment methods, you will not be required to enter payment information during checkout. As soon as you complete the checkout, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete your payment.
Paying with Zelle is the fastest way to get your order in the mail as there are no processing wait times!
- BitCoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum Pay securely and anonymously with cryptocurrency.
* When paying with a cashier’s check, we recommend using secure, printed envelopes and wrapping your payment is opaque or printed paper to protect the contents. We also recommend tracking the envelope, as we cannot be responsible for payments we do not receive.
Completing Your Order at Pacific Seed Bank
We offer some of the quickest and easiest way to pay for your marijuana seeds at Pacific Seed Bank. Our site and checkout program are secure and encrypted, and we don’t keep your info after the payment is confirmed, so you’ll never have to worry about anyone else getting their hands on those vital information.
And all of our payment methods are completely third-party, which prevents any sort of breach on either your side or our side. This further protects your identity, anonymity, and security.
The Fine Print, and Stuff:
- We cannot ship your order until full payment has been confirmed.
All prices on our website are in US dollars.
- If any bank transfer charges are incurred in the checkout process, they are the responsibility of the customer.
- Duty and Import taxes exist in certain countries, and these will be the customer’s responsibility.